Join The Museum School for one of three open house events in January.
1. Saturday, Jan. 12 at 10:00 a.m.
2. Thursday, Jan. 17 at 6:30 p.m.
3. Wednesday, Jan. 23 at 9:00 a.m.
Or, attend a community information meeting:
1. Monday, Jan. 14 at 6:30 p.m. at Redan-Trotti Library, 1569 Wellborn Rd., Lithonia, 30058
2. Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 6:30 p.m. at Covington Library, 3500 Covington Hwy., Decatur, 30032
Open houses and information meetings are designed especially for the parents of potential Museum School students. The sessions are open to all and will provide answers to questions about the school and the enrollment process for the 2013-2014 academic year.
The enrollment period is Feb. 1-15, 2013. Applications will be available at each open house and information meeting, or they may be downloaded here.