If you are requesting records and/or transcripts for your student for the purpose of making application to other schools, private or otherwise, the Transcript Request Form must be submitted to open up this process. Click here to download an instruction page on how to complete the form.
For clarification, please see the following:
- There is a 3-5 business day turnaround for all transcript/record requests based on the date the request is received and the information requested.
- A $10.00 fee is associated with all requests for “official” transcript packets that include test scores, discipline records, and/or copies of records for special ed, IEP, EIP, gifted, etc. This fee is based on one (1) copy only and would apply to each additional copy requested, i.e., 1 copy = $10.00; 2 copies = $20.00 and so on.
- Requests including reports/records for special ed, IEP, EIP, gifted, etc.may extend the time needed to complete the transcript/records process.
- A $3.00 fee is associated with all requests for “transcripts or a current quarterly report” ONLY; this is an unofficial document and does not include any additional records. This fee is based on one (1) copy and would apply to each additional copy requested as shown above.
- If you are applying to an institution that has an application deadline, it would be very helpful if you provide this information at the time of your request.
- If there are evaluations that need to be completed by a teacher or the principal, please include these with the request so that all documents remain together; requirement of evaluations may extend the time needed to complete the transcript/records process
Complete transcripts for our school are not populated in the DeKalb County database until ALL grades have been posted for the current school year. Our grades are posted to the site at the end of each semester. In the event of requests received during the school year, we will provide the transcript on file plus copies of the most recent quarterly report(s) so the receiving party has all of the student’s grades.
If you are dealing with an application deadline for the school to which you are applying, please be cognizant of the timeframe required by us needed to collect, copy and provide these records and allow enough time for the process as it is often not possible to comply with last minute requests.
Please direct any questions you may have regarding this process to the Registrar, Beverly Kilpatrick-Jordan, via email to email@example.com.