Ice Cream Social Friday, May 26th
Kindergarten – 5th Grade: GYM
Students will build their sundaes in the GYM by grade level, then move outside to a designated location.
- Kindergarten – 2:05 – section of field near gym
- 1st grade – 2:15 – section of field near playground
- 2nd Grade – 2:20 – outdoor classroom area
- 3rd Grade – 2:25 – basketball court area
- 4th Grade – 2:30 – near TMS sign – east of the gym
- 5th Grade – 2:35 – TMS garden area
6th – 8th Grade: CAFETERIA
- 6th – 2:45 , 7th – 2:55, 8th – 3:05
Students will be dismissed directly to their parents, or transitioned to Connect as appropriate.
Parents: please be sure to check in with your child’s teacher before leaving the social.
[super_button icon=”fa-spoon” label=”Donate Ice Cream” tagline=”Click here to help with our end of the year celebration” color=”#00aeef” link=”http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084faea722a6fa7-7thannual” link_opens=”_blank”]
Please join us in congratulating students and staff on their hard work this school year. Ceremonies and celebrations are scheduled for each grade level. Please check in with your child’s teacher to confirm time and location.
- Wednesday, May 24 from 1:30-2:30 PM (Cafeteria)
- Thursday, May 25 from 1:50-2:50 (Cafeteria)
- Friday, May 19, award ceremonies in individual classrooms 10:30-11:15 AM
Family picnic from 11:15-11:45 AM
- Monday, May 22 from 9-10 AM (Cafeteria)
- Tuesday, May 23 from 2-3 PM (Media Center)
- Saturday, May 20: Roots to Shoots Service Learning Event 10AM – 12PM
- Wednesday, May 24 from 9AM – 10AM (Cafeteria)
- Thursday, May 25 from 1-2 PM (Outdoor Classroom)
- Thursday, May 25 from 2-3 PM (Outdoor Classroom)
- Friday, May 19th, 6:00 PM (Holy Trinity Parish Episcopal Church)