Volunteering at The Museum School is the foundation upon which our school was built. From the first glimmer of an idea in 2009, to today’s daily classroom support, what you see has been created in large part by volunteers: passionate, engaged parents and community members who work tirelessly for one of Georgia’s top performing charter schools.
Upcoming & Ongoing Events:
- Volunteer in the Lunch Room – contact email@example.com
- Volunteer in the Media Center – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTO Committee Leadership: BoosterThon, Fall Fest, Hospitality, Teacher Appreciation Week, Explorer Dash, Spring Picnic – contact email@example.com
Opportunities are always available, check each Sunday’s newsletter for more information.
The Museum School Foundation
The Museum School Foundation is actively seeking volunteers to assist in the following areas:
- Grant research
- Accounting and Finance tasks
- Virtual Auction Volunteers, including sponsorships, procurement, and event experience
Earn volunteer hours while supporting The Museum School Foundation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org