Volunteering at The Museum School is the foundation upon which our school was built. From the first glimmer of an idea in 2009, to today’s daily classroom support, what you see has been created in large part by volunteers: passionate, engaged parents and community members who work tirelessly for one of Georgia’s top performing charter schools.
We want to support EVERY family in serving their volunteer hours this school year. How will you serve?
Check out these helpful resources:
Upcoming & Ongoing Events:
- Volunteer in the Lunch Room – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer in the Media Center – contact email@example.com
- PTO Committee Leadership: BoosterThon, Fall Fest, Hospitality, Teacher Appreciation Week, Explorer Dash, Spring Picnic – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities are always available, click here for 2021-2022 ongoing volunteer needs.
The Museum School Foundation
The Museum School Foundation is actively seeking volunteers to assist in the following areas:
- Grant research
- Accounting and Finance tasks
- Virtual Auction Volunteers, including sponsorships, procurement, and event experience
Earn volunteer hours while supporting The Museum School Foundation. Please email email@example.com