Volunteering at The Museum School is the foundation upon which our school was built. From the first glimmer of an idea in 2009, to today’s daily classroom support, what you see has been created in large part by volunteers: passionate, engaged parents and community members who work tirelessly for one of Georgia’s top performing charter schools.
We want to support EVERY family in serving their volunteer hours this school year. How will you serve?
Check out these helpful resources:
- 21-22 Volunteer Opportunities Let us know if you’d like a QR code refrigerator magnet for quick access to these opportunities.
- Volunteer FAQs
- Volunteer ID Document – Contact the Front Desk to obtain your student’s Volunteer ID.
- Fill out this brief survey to share more information about how you would like to contribute your gifts and talents this year!
Upcoming & Ongoing Events:
- Volunteer in the Lunch Room – contact [email protected]
- Volunteer in the Media Center – contact [email protected]
- PTO Committee Leadership: BoosterThon, Fall Fest, Hospitality, Teacher Appreciation Week, Explorer Dash, Spring Picnic – contact [email protected]
Opportunities are always available, click here for 2021-2022 ongoing volunteer needs.
The Museum School Foundation
The Museum School Foundation is actively seeking volunteers to assist in the following areas:
- Grant research
- Accounting and Finance tasks
- Virtual Auction Volunteers, including sponsorships, procurement, and event experience
Earn volunteer hours while supporting The Museum School Foundation. Please email [email protected]