COVID-19 School Meal Procedure
The Museum School will be serving meals to students starting the first day of school!
Although the school building is closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, breakfast and lunch will be available to students.
Breakfast and lunch will be available to all students during virtual learning. Meals can be picked up outside the building on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:00am-noon.
- Five days’ worth of meals (breakfast and lunch, or lunch only) will be packaged for students to take home.
- Any Museum School student wishing to have school meals is welcome to come to the school to pick up meals.
- No pre-ordering is required. Just show up either Wednesday or Thursday, between 9am and noon.
- Meals will be a combination of room temperature/ready to eat and frozen/heat at home.
- Meals are from our meal vendor, Preferred Meals and follow school nutrition guidelines. Regular or Vegetarian options are available.
- Meal prices are the same as last year: $4.00 for full-price lunch ($20.00 for a 5-pack) and $1.50 for full-price breakfast ($7.50 for a 5-pack).
- Meals are free or reduced-price for those families that receive meal benefits. To apply for benefits, fill out the application here: Schoolcafe.com
- Students do not need to be present for meal pick-up – a parent (with ID) can pick up the meals for the student. Contact The Nutrition Department if you have any questions. Check out this information sheet for more details.