Ice Cream Social Friday, May 27th
Kindergarten – 5th Grade: GYM
Students will build their sundaes in the GYM by grade level, then move outside to a designated location.
- Kindergarten – 2:05 – section of field near gym
- 1st grade – 2:15 – section of field near playground
- 2nd Grade – 2:20 – outdoor classroom area
- 3rd Grade – 2:25 – basketball court area
- 4th Grade – 2:30 – near TMS sign – east of the gym
- 5th Grade – 2:35 – TMS garden area
6th – 8th Grade: CAFETERIA
- 6th – 2:45 , 7th – 2:55, 8th – 3:05
Students will be dismissed directly to their parents, or transitioned to Connect as appropriate.
Parents: please be sure to check in with your child’s teacher before leaving the social.
[super_button icon=”fa-spoon” label=”Donate Ice Cream” tagline=”Click here to help with our end of the year celebration” color=”#00aeef” link=”http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084faea722a6fa7-6thannual” link_opens=”_blank”]
Please join us in congratulating students and staff on their hard work this school year. Ceremonies and celebrations are scheduled for each grade level. Please check in with your child’s teacher to confirm time and location.
- Wednesday, May 25th from 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM (Musical & Awards Ceremony: Cafeteria)
- Tuesday, May 24th from 1:10 PM – 2:10 PM
- Tuesday, May 24th at 2:00 PM (Outdoor Classroom)
- Monday, May 23rd from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (Cafeteria: Academic Awards)
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (3rd Grade Classrooms: Spirit Awards & Pizza Party)
- Thursday, May 26th from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM (Media Center)
- Monday, May 23rd from 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Sixth & Seventh Grade
- Friday, May 27th in the afternoon
- Thursday, May 26th
12:30 PM (Hallway Parade)
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM (Bridging Ceremony & Reception: Cafeteria)
Invitation only, RSVP is required.