Each year, we dedicate a certain portion of funds raised at the auction to a special cause. We call this specific fundraising effort the Fund-the-Need. Past Fund-the-Need accomplishments have included raising funds to purchase cafeteria tables, playground equipment and mobile technology carts. Thanks to last year’s Fund-the-Need, which raised almost $30,000 in 10 minutes, the TMS community has a new cafetorium. There is now a dedicated space for the children to enjoy their lunch, for our staff to hold meetings and for school performances to be seen by all.
This year, we are pleased to announce that proceeds raised during the Fund-the-Need portion of the evening will go towards an effort to give every TMS classroom access to computers. Donations can be made at the auction, on our online bidding site or directly at this link. Levels of support start at just $25, please share with family and friends!
- We are almost SOLD OUT! Tickets can be purchased at tmsauction.com while supplies last!
- REGISTER in advance for ONLINE BIDDING! Ticket holders should have received an email from Greater Giving with registration instructions.
- We will be opening up the bidding THIS WEDNESDAY! You can even pre bid and set max bids so that the work is DONE before the auction! You will get a push notification if someone outbids you!
- You can bid on SILENT AUCTION even if you are not attending! This means friends and family are welcome to bid online too! Simply register at https://mobilebid.
- Doors open at 6:30, Event officially begins at 7pm!
- Live Auction will start at 8:30!
- After the live Auction get ready to dance! Braxton & The Renditions will be playing!
- Parking is FREE at the Agnes Scott Parking Deck: Address for Parking Deck directions: 137 S. McDonough St, Decatur, GA 30030
- Uber is a GREAT idea and a much shorter walk! Address for Uber: 141 E College Ave, Decatur, GA 30030
- We could still use a few VOLUNTEERS to help during the Auction! CLICK HERE to sign up and lend a hand!