Why a Foundation?
The Museum School Foundation exists to fund special projects and capital improvements for The Museum School of Avondale Estates.
Who Are We?
The Museum School Foundation is a 501(c)(3) governed by a volunteer board of directors. The Foundation Board works closely with The Museum School Governing Board to identify needs and priorities. The Museum School Foundation was formed in 2011 to raise the needed capital to fund our growth. All donations to The Museum School Foundation are 100% tax deductible.
How are we funded?
- Our community – parents, grandparents, community members
- 75% family participation rate in 18/19 school year
- 90% overall parent participation rate for Media Center Campaign
- $5 million renovation of current elementary and middle school buildings, including the construction of the middle school bridge and the current playground and landscaping
- $2 million construction of media center
The Museum School Foundation is a non-profit organization pursuant to Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Your donation to the Foundation may qualify for an income tax deduction in accordance with Federal and/or State income tax laws. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine whether your donation is tax deductible in whole or in part.