Please bookmark this page for the most up to date information.
The Museum School will remain in virtual learning through the 1st quarter (August 5 – October 9). Updates will be shared at monthly TMS board meetings and through parent newsletters. We will make a decision about the 2nd quarter in September.
During this time, the 2020-2021 School Calendar will not be impacted. All breaks will continue as scheduled and the first day of school is August 5, 2020.
Return to School Town Hall
Forming a Learning Pod
Please reference Dr. Kelbaugh’s letter for information and resources on forming a learning pod for your student. If you would like to opt into a conversation with other parents in your child’s class about pods, groups, or any sort of cohorting, please complete this brief survey.
Childcare During Virtual Learning
- View the childcare resource guide
- Connect is offering a virtual support program from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm daily. The fee is $195/day. Learn more here.
- The YMCA is offering Y Campus Connection where K-6 students are supported in completing virtual learning while also staying active and enjoying fun activities throughout the day, and after their virtual school day is complete. “With locations across the metro area to serve you, Y Campus Connection begins at 8:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm, with before and after care available beginning at 7:00 am and until 6:30 pm if needed at no additional cost to families.” Learn more about locations and registration here
TMS Counseling Team
- Crisis situations (ie. student having homicidal/suicidal/ self-harm ideations)
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Resources (ie. housing, homelessness, uniforms, snacks)
- Social/ Emotional concerns impacting the learning environment
- Supporting a student in the MTSS process
- Student Counseling
TMS Executive Director
Dr. Katherine Kelbaugh firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Resources (school supplies, nutrition assistance)
Erin Johnson email@example.com