TMS Illness Policy
- If your student is not feeling well and needs to stay home from school, please inform your student’s homeroom teacher and the front desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your student has a fever, vomiting, or diarrhea, they will need to stay home at least 24 hours from the time the fever, vomiting, or diarrhea has resolved without the aid of medication.
- Any student with a fever, vomiting, or a new loss of taste or smell should test for COVID-19 before returning to school. Home test kits are available at the school.
- If your student has tested positive for COVID-19, the student should isolate for at least five full days, with Day 0 being the first day of symptoms or the day of the positive test result. Please notify Executive Director Dr. Kelbaugh of the positive test result at email@example.com.
- Please find CDC guidance on quarantine and isolation after an exposure or a positive test at this site.
- Students will make up missed work upon their return to school.
COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Resources
- Your student’s pediatrician may have COVID-19 vaccinations and/or testing available. Please check in with them for availability.
- Many pharmacies have both vaccines and tests available. Some of those include:
TMS Health and Wellness
- View the COVID-19 Guide for Protecting Yourself and Others
- Watch these quick videos from CHOA on Handwashing, Mask Use, and Social Distancing
TMS Counseling Team
- Crisis situations (ie. student having homicidal/suicidal/ self-harm ideations)
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Resources (ie. housing, homelessness, uniforms, snacks)
- Social/ Emotional concerns impacting the learning environment
- Supporting a student in the MTSS process
- Student Counseling
TMS Executive Director
Dr. Katherine Kelbaugh firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Resources (school supplies, nutrition assistance)
Erin Johnson email@example.com
- Support with Free and Reduced Lunch and change with your family’s Free and Reduced Lunch status.