Join us for Carnival Games & Family Fun From 5-8 PM
Fall Fest 2017 will feature carnival-style games, food, music, costume contest, the premier Spooktacular orchestra and chorus concert, Haunted Nature Trail, and so much more!
Note: the Willis Park gate will be open until 8:00 PM for walkers and bikers.
Avoid the line! Pre-order concessions and activity tickets here before October 13th. Food and activity tickets will also be available the day of the event.
- $5 Activity Band (includes all carnival booths, bouncy house and slide)
Adult guests do not need an activity band
- $6 Skips Combo (choice of hot dog, hamburger, or veggie burger + chips & drink)
- $1 Haunted Nature Trail Admission
[super_button icon=”fa-ticket” label=”RSVP & Get Tickets” tagline=”Pre-ordered food and activity tickets will be delivered to your child’s classroom to be sent home in advance of the event. ” color=”#c1d72e” link=”https://sendomatic.com/servlets/reply?eventId=1077127184&eId=SY” link_opens=”_blank”]
- 5:00 – Fall Fest begins! All activity booths and concessions open
- 5:30 – TMS Spooktacular on the basketball court
- 6:00 – Costume Contest begins (be sure to sign up when you arrive!)
Middle School students report to the trail for prep if participating
- 6:30 – Not so Scary Haunted Trail opens
- 7:15 – Haunted Trail in the dark (scary)
- 8:00 – Fall Fest closes
Enjoy A Spooktacular Concert!
Don’t miss the first annual TMS Spooktacular in the basketball court at 5:30. Enjoy spooky tunes from Middle School chorus and orchestra students. Blankets and chairs welcome!
Costume Contest Starts at 6!
TMS Board Chairman Andy Huff and Principal Kelbaugh will award prizes in 5 categories: Scariest / Spookiest, Most Original, Cutest, Best Superhero and Most Realistic.
Sign up to participate from 5-6, judging begins at 6:00 PM.
Middle School has been hard at work planning and producing a super spooky Haunted Nature Trail! Stop by the ticket booth for your $1 ticket, or bring a dollar to the entrance of the trail. Haunted Trail opens at 6:30.
Carnival Fun For Everyone!
3 Legged Race
Donut on a String
Good Bag Decorating
Bean Bag Toss
AND MUCH MORE
Looking for ways to get involved with Fall Fest?
- Volunteer During Fall Fest
- Check with your room parent to volunteer for activity booths (K-5)
- Middle School students & parents: join the Haunted Nature Trail Team
- Let us borrow your spooky Halloween props
- Start planning your costumes!
Many thanks to our current sponsors!
Proceeds from Fall Fest benefit TMS PTO Teacher Mini Grants.
Proceeds from the Haunted Trail benefit the Middle School Fund.