Save the Date: March 24th
Location: The Museum School
Get involved! Volunteer to give a 20-minute presentation to a class. Please complete this Google form to request specific grade level and time frame.
For any specific questions or concerns please contact the counseling team:
Tips For the Day
Below are recommendations on what to bring and what to cover during your presentation.
- A power point is helpful to organize key aspects of your career, but not required.
- Students love props
- Share why you chose your current profession
- Describe a typical day in your career
- Discuss education/ training needed to perform your occupation
- Job responsibilities
- Salary range or income potential
- Hours required
- Core academic strengths and/or needed skills
Please note that presentations should be no longer than 20-25 minutes. 5-10 minutes are provided in between sessions for transitions and/or restroom breaks.